Mustard-Dill Tortellini Salad
If you like dill, this is the recipe for you! Finger-Lickin'!
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-oz.) package sugar snap peas
- 1 package (10-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 package grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette*
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water.
2. Thread each skewer with 1 sugar snap pea, 1 tortellini, and 1 tomato half and repeat. Place skewers in a large baking dish or upside down in a large pot. Pour Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette over skewers, turning to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Transfer skewers to a serving platter; discard any remaining vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Brown mustard
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk vinegar, fresh dill, mustard, garlic, and sugar. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until thoroughly combined. Whisk in salt and pepper to taste.
|Any leftover skewers can be tossed into a bowl for a super yummy leftover snack!|
When eating it leftover, try heating it up for a few seconds. It tastes
delicious hot or cold!