Friday, June 25, 2010

Magnets!


I've seen this project done over blogland and decided to try it out too. Actually, I have a good friend who is moving away and I wanted to do something personal for her. She taught me how to sew my first baby blanket and I saved some scraps of material from the blanket and decided to make some magnets out of it. You can use all kinds of materials for this, but what I used were the following.


Materials:
ModPodge
Paintbrush (small)
Magnets
Marble beads (can be found at any craft store or the dollar store)
Scissors
Pencil
Fabric
Scrapbook paper
Pictures






























Step 1: Trace with the pencil around a marble onto the picture (fabric or scrapbook paper).

Step 2: Cut it out.

Step 3: ModPodge the back of the marble and stick on the picture. Squeeze out excess glue.

Step 4: After the glue dries, cut out magnet and stick to back of picture.

Wha-La!


No comments:

Post a Comment